Registered
2019 Subaru Outback Limited 2.5 (Gen 5)
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
2016 3.6 Limited with ES
2,609 Posts
With good reason, Torque News doesn't have a great following on the forum.

We've had "new members" try and hustle people here and direct them to entities referenced in Torque News. When called on it, they don't answer.

If your source is Torque News just remember there may be more going on that what you're reading.

·
Registered
2019 Subaru Outback Limited 2.5 (Gen 5)
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
With good reason, Torque News doesn't have a great following on the forum.

We've had "new members" try and hustle people here and direct them to entities referenced in Torque News. When called on it, they don't answer.

If your source is Torque News just remember there may be more going on that what you're reading.
Hmm,

good to know. I actually don't follow torque news but the article popped up on my feed when I open up chrome so Google must be suggesting it as an article I would be interested in.

Reactions: walker and Brucey

·
Registered
2008 OB Limited 2.5i, Portland OR USA
5,681 Posts
I actually don't follow torque news but the article popped up on my feed when I open up chrome so Google must be suggesting it as an article I would be interested in.
The reason Google puts it up there is not necessarily for your benefit, but for Google's.

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
There are several going on.... torque news is a few days behind these guys with that particular one...

Also, there are other filings separate from that one, that are even earlier. Here is one from March of this year. Different case (here is the filing itself)

Thread on the hypothetical of a class action lawsuit, but for a different reason (battery related, not charging system related).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts