Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone has any ideas of what subaru can/will offer for longer term loans on '05 outbacks.. namely 60/72 mos. I love the 1.9% they advertise, but just can't swing the 36 month loan!

Thanks for the help,
Todd

·
Registered
174 Posts
Todd,

Subaru is offering 2.9% for 48, 60 or 63 months and 3.9% for 72 months. This program expires February 28th. If you want more information, I highly recommend that you check out our website.

Karl

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info Karl, of course this would be expiring in 6 days!
That's always exciting and frustrating at same time - exciting because I have great excuse to buy new car this week, frustrating because I still don't know what to do with my Jeep (buy vs. trade).
Any chance this is like the other offers that keep getting extended for another period past the expiration date?

Todd

·
Registered
174 Posts
Todd,

They never give us a heads up as far as programs. Truth be told, I would be shocked if they stayed the same for March. The incentives have been the same for at least 4 months. I think they may be coming out with some sort of rebate on the Outback in March. I doubt that the financing incentives will go away. You should come check us out. Well worth the drive from Connecticut.

Karl

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
2 Participants
Karl_at_VanBortel
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing