Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
07 OB 2.5i Basic 120,000+ Miles
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Subaru Legacy 2000-2009 & Forester 2000-2008 Repair Manual (Hayne's Automotive Repair

Does anyone have this book and is it the correct one for the 2007 Subaru Outback? And, normally I can read, I just want to make sure. Why do they have to call the outback 3 different names...

ob.jpg

Amazon Link

·
Registered
288 Posts
I use the FSM. Got them from online. Many are still available.
The Outback is not being called different names, But moreso, they are referencing the engines. There are different incarnations that apply to certain body styles for certain years.
I have an 07 fsm. If you are unable to find, pm me your e mail and I'll send you what I have. Its 205MB.

O.

·
Registered
2001 Outback Wagon
16 Posts
I have that same book except it only goes through 2006. I've been completely satisfied with it for my 2001 Outback wagon.

·
Registered
1 Posts
[QUOTE = "Osei, publicación: 508410, miembro: 50297"]
Yo uso el FSM. Los tengo en línea. Muchos todavía están disponibles.
El Outback no se llama con nombres diferentes, pero más aún, hacen referencia a los motores. Hay diferentes encarnaciones que se aplican a ciertos estilos de cuerpo durante ciertos años.
Tengo un 07 fsm. Si no puede encontrar, envíeme su correo electrónico y le enviaré lo que tengo. Sus 205MB.

O.
[/CITAR]
[email protected] hola estimado a mi me interesa la info que tienes, saludos cordiales.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts