Subaru Outback Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know what to call it, it is the trim/molding on the exterior of the car that runs from the front tire to the back tire underneath the front/back doors. It is made of plastic and it is held on by 6x clips/fasteners/bolts

One of the clips/fasteners/bolts have fallen off (they are black from what I can see) but I do not know what to call the piece that they are holding on nor what kind of bolt/fastener/clip they are

The part itself (the trim thing) has RH/LH STD written on it. I'm assuming that stands for something.

The trim itself is sagging because one of the bolts/fasteners has fallen off, if anyone has any idea on where/or what the part is called that would be great!

Thanks in advance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.