Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
4,350 Posts
Hey, that looks just like a Nebraska Subaru Club (NSOC) meet...

A bunch of hopped up Subies and one Outback :jester:

Where's Brian at when you need him! :p

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
someone actually showed up with one Forester so i didnt feel too out of place. But im pretty much taken as one of their own anyway. haha.

·
Superb Moderator, ,
6,194 Posts
Yeah, looks like a Nebraska meet. All WRX's, RS's, and me...the OBS. I will say though that I have a lot of money into my car than a lot of the other RS guys. Not sure if that is good or not, but I am an enthusiast. Brian

·
Tokyo's between my toes
6,696 Posts
I'm not, maybe I should go register over there. I run a dark green 98 between Bethel/Dierker and Avery/161 in my daily commute.

I see a lot of WRXs around Dublin and I often wonder how many of them are on one online list or another.

As for me, I look like I'm borrowing my wife's car EVIL GRIN

·
Registered
194 Posts
OutBack Legolas said:
Actually separate from COS. we're just Ohio Subaru. But im sure some members are in COS . Mericet are you a member?
Yes, I am. I know quite a few people there but do not always make it to gatherings.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mericet, What's your handle on the board?
Lizard, youre welcome to join! you'd be the second outback and the first 1st Generation outback I might add. =)

·
Tokyo's between my toes
6,696 Posts
As I look at those pics I think I recognize some of those cars, like the silver with the black hood.

I would have the Most Butch car at one of these events, it leads a tough and dirty life. It would probably have the most offroad miles, but unfortunately not much for offroad mods.

I'll look up the Ohio Subaru site.

·
Registered
194 Posts
OutBack Legolas said:
Mericet, What's your handle on the board?
If you are referring to the Ohio Subarus board, I never joined.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I know I'm just an Outback owner too, but i would love to find some Subaru people around Ohio to meet up with. I go to school on southern Ohio, and live in northern Ohio. Who knows the when and where about these meetings?

·
Tokyo's between my toes
6,696 Posts
Google "central ohio subarus" and you should be able to find that board, they are spread out all over the central part of the state. They have occasional meets/cruises. The Off Topic forum has a thread with a locator map, put yourself on it!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts