Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, New to the site and looking for a buddy LOL. I have always wanted a sub sinze i sold my 4 runner 6 years ago. I finailly came across a 97 legacy outback and picked it up for $400 got it saftied today all it needed was a switch for the reverse lights!!! Any way im looking to lify it so i can put a 29 inch tire under it! Also wanting th elittle bumper for the front that i can put 2 lights on and a roof rack so i can hook up another 4. Can anyone help me out with some info where to get that stuff and also what a lift intails. Im not much of a computer guy so i cant seem to find anything online. If there is anyone out there who can help me out email me @ [email protected] or text is even better 519-373-4569 Thanks to everyone who reads this!

·
Registered
Lawn ornament XT
14,366 Posts
You'll get good info out of this crowd. I suggest you make an effort to figure out how to get back to this thread in the future. I haven't done a lift project but several have been documented here and there are some knowledgeable enthusiasts around.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts