Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Outback 2.5i Premium + Eyesight
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there fellow Outbackers. Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and the holiday season is among us. I think it would be a great idea if we could all share and compile any information we get on deals for 5th gen Subaru Outback parts now and in the coming weeks as many of these deals are not front pagers.

Ill start it off with an awesome deal I found on Instagram today. Their products aren't cheap but this could shave a couple $100 off one order.

BFCM17 - 15-25% OFF ALL LP ADVENTURE PRODUCTS (sale begins Friday 11/24/17)

Also many Subaru dealerships are offering holiday deals like the one I received today in an email. (below).

Thanks for your contributions! I hope this helps some people!

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey there fellow Outbackers. Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and the holiday season is among us. I think it would be a great idea if we could all share and compile any information we get on deals for 5th gen Subaru Outback parts now and in the coming weeks as many of these deals are not front pagers.

Ill start it off with an awesome deal I found on Instagram today. Their products aren't cheap but this could shave a couple $100 off one order.

15-25% OFF ALL LP ADVENTURE PRODUCTS - BFCM17 (sale begins Friday 11/24/17)

Also many Subaru dealerships are offering holiday deals like the one I received today in an email. (below).

Thanks for your contributions! I hope this helps some people!
Hi,

How were you able to get the offers via email? Did you subscribe to some service that sends you these offers?

Please help by providing some details.

Thank you

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,

How were you able to get the offers via email? Did you subscribe to some service that sends you these offers?

Please help by providing some details.

Thank you
For LP adventures I just follow their Instagram page @lp_adventure. The email from Subaru I am not sure...I just bought my outback in September and I have been receiving emails from the dealership since then. I believe they took my email from some of the paperwork I did when purchasing the vehicle. Contact your local Subaru and ask to sign up for their emails

Here's another that just came in today

LAMIN-X SALE From Nov. 23rd - Nov. 27th
CYBER20 - save 20% & get free shipping
CYBER30 - save 30% & get free shipping when you purchase 2 or more items.

These coupon codes are good towards the purchase of the following:
- Lamin-x Precut Kits (headlight, tail light & fog light)
- Lamin-x Universal Sheets
- Lamin-x LED Light Bar Covers
- Lamin-x Round Covers
- Lamin-x Sealed Beam Covers
- Universal Paint Protection Products
- Precut Paint Protection Kits

·
Registered
211 Posts
If you sign up for My Subaru and select a favorites dealer they'll start pushing coupons to you.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
VLEDS BFCM Deals (starts tonight at Midnight!)
If you haven't switched out your stock interior lighting for LEDS yet! Good time to get a quality set of lights.

15% OFF STOREWIDE
20%/$200
25%/$300
30%/$500

VLEDS

1 - 10 of 10 Posts