Subaru Outback Forums banner

LIfting your Subaru?

• Yes, warranty issues are no concern to me.

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Yes, but warranty issues are a concern to me.

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • I would love to, but only if Subaru offered an OEM kit.

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • No interest

Votes: 10 30.3%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just for fun...or perhaps depending on the votes we can send to SOA to demand an OEM lift kit!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like the Wilderness edition will be just right.
Wilderness edition, what? Just googled it, that should do the trick...hopefully the suspension parts are backward compatible with the 20-21 model year. After looking a the spy photos, it appears my chrome delete will have more company!

·
Registered
26 Posts
When I purchased my Onyx my salesperson told she'd see me next year when the Wilderness Edition is released (because I usually buy a new Subi every 18 months or so) and I was like...What? they're coming out with a new one?

Now I see this...

She may be right...

·
Registered
2001 Outback Wagon 3.0 VDC
55 Posts
Not sure how the warranty plays out but so far at our dealership we have installed quite a few LP Aventure lift kits AT PDI! Lol

A couple of Outbacks for specific customer request, a few Foresters (we actually use one as a Demo right now), and a few Crosstreks, we did all the lift kits along with new LP wheels and chunky tires too!

Here is a Forester I lifted at PDI (notice the protection film still on the hood).

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not sure how the warranty plays out but so far at our dealership we have installed quite a few LP Aventure lift kits AT PDI! Lol

A couple of Outbacks for specific customer request, a few Foresters (we actually use one as a Demo right now), and a few Crosstreks, we did all the lift kits along with new LP wheels and chunky tires too!

Here is a Forester I lifted at PDI (notice the protection film still on the hood).

View attachment 501859
Thanks for the post, from what I gather SOA forces the dealer to take ownership of the warranty if they do the install.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts