Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have looked high and low and cannot find a H6 3.0 for my Subaru Outback H6-3.0 LL Bean
HELP!!! Please let me know if someone can find one for me! There have been threads that link to legacy and outback manuals, but none with the H6 3.0 engine! Crazy! Please help!!

·
On the Super Mod Squad
02 Pair: 3.0 VDC Wag & 2.5 Limited Sedan
26,208 Posts
chilton and haynes do not give a crap about subarus with EZ30 engines.
...but the outback forum has the greatest # of H6 lovers in the known universe.
(plenty of 01-04 EZ30D / 05-09 EZ30R specific threads here, just search them up).

here is a listing of factory service manuals. (maybe download to a flash drive and scan with multiple antivirus software).

print off what you need as you need it.

https://sl-i.net/FORUM/showthread.php?18087-Subaru-Factory-Service-Manuals-(FSM)-Every-Model-USDM-EU

·
Registered
2005 OBXT Limited, VF37, STI intake, 5MT
1,553 Posts
The sl-i.net link @eagleeye is THE source for all things service manuals. The year-specific link may or may not have the categories broken-down my section. If it does NOT, the H6 engine sections are labeled "H6DO" or something of that nature. Some may have a separate PDF called "SUPPLEMENTAL H6" or similar.

But the BP-BL generation of FSMs are typically one large PDF that you need to flip through to get there. Searching "H6" will help jump to those engine sections faster.

·
Premium Member
2008 JDM Outback 3.0R, 5EAT
408 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts