Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, was searching for a rear bumper for my Outback 2010 for a while and just purchased one online. I'm now realizing it's a 2015/16/17 bumper. How incompatible is the bumper?

·
Premium Member
2020 Onyx
9,030 Posts
I think it's 100% incompatible from generation 4 to generation 5 whether you're talking about the bumper skin or the bumper beam (you did not specify).

You can go to Subaru Parts Online from Subaru of America to look up the correct parts and see "what this fits" some parts span multiple car generations. Things like bumper beams and skins usually not.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think it's 100% incompatible from generation 4 to generation 5 whether you're talking about the bumper skin or the bumper beam (you did not specify).

You can go to Subaru Parts Online from Subaru of America to look up the correct parts and see "what this fits" some parts span multiple car generations. Things like bumper beams and skins usually not.

TY. They thankfully gave me a full refund since it wasn't sent out.

So, new question. Best spots online for finding a used Gen 4 Outback Bumper? I've tried the local spots but nothing around and ebay is scarce.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts