Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

Registered
2011 Outback Limited 2.5i/2018 Crosstrek limited
Discussion Starter #1
I just posted a pic of our dogs on another thread about the pet divider...and thought that this would be a great place for all of us Subaru owners with dogs to post our pics of them. So here is our three dogmegos. The white and the tan ones are Havanese and the black one is a Lowchen. As for the nails...covers to protect our hardwood floors from nail scratches.

Attachments

Registered
Don't forget to mention "Subaru owners and their cats".
Brandi is my shelter rescue purr motor.

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Don't forget to mention "Subaru owners and their cats".
Brandi is my shelter rescue purr motor.
...you better contact SOA to get them to make some commercials with cats in them. :29: Right now they only have ones with dogs. Personally, I am not a cat person, but we don't discrimate here. All pets that ride in our 'buroos count because they are family.

So...let's post the pics of our pets that ride with us in our OB's. Thread should be named "Subaru Owners and Their Pets"

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Thread resurrection here...we鈥檝e had our new Subaru dog approved by our dogs...yes... I know it鈥檚 a crosstrek and not an Outback...but the little black feller is no longer with us so this is a tribute to him too...

Attachments

Master Caster
2005 XT, Mildly Modified...2006 XT Limited, Highly Modifed
I don't have dogs anymore. As my username suggests ... I have had many, many shelter dogs and mutts. We have shared many trails. Now that I live an heavy urban area and I can't let the dogs be dogs ... I have a cat.

Rosie, she's a shelter cat from Western Slope ranch land. I am pretty sure she is part feral. She's an awesome hunter (she brings me dead things all the time) and best of all ...

Rosie Likes Rice.

She's always got to be messing with my sh*t when I get new car parts or work on things.

Registered
2008 OB Limited 2.5i, Portland OR USA
In memory of Leila, who is no longer with us - here she is in the Mt. Hood National Forest in her salad days, just as I prefer to remember her.

And the other "dog" we now have is he guy you see in my avatar. Yes, yes, I know, he looks like a cat, but trust me, this breed is quite known for their dog-like behavior.

Attachments

On the Super Mod Squad
2002 Pair: 3.0 VDC Wag & 2.5 Limited Sedan

Registered
8 sled dogs???? so many you need a backhoe to move the food around, and a to bury the manure.

Only 7 of them are mine 馃槈. With good quality food they dont produce so much manure, and buying food in large quotes gives a price that makes it okay. Only backside is that i only can manage 6 dogs with the Outback with the largest cage to fit with rear seats down, so i鈥檓 forced to drive my Sprintervan om trips with all my dogs 馃槑

1 - 20 of 40 Posts