Subaru Outback Forums banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
2018 OB Limited 2.5
269 Posts
This is Dexter. Not much to report on him in the OB as he falls asleep almost immediately in it (or any other vehicle). I thought most (all?) dogs liked to hang a snout out... not him.

·
Registered
136 Posts
My dog loves my Outback - the back seats in the STI just weren't cutting it for her. Much more room for her to stretch out in the back now. We took a road trip up to Acadia in Maine and she loved it. I also sometimes dog sit for a big ol' Golden Retriever - plenty of room for both, though I have to move one seat up so the Golden can step up onto the floor then make his way onto the seat (hip dysplasia). I highly recommend the Orvis seat covers, I've gone through three different products in 6 years - this one stays in place and is holding up the best.

Attachments

·
Registered
2005 Outback R LL Bean 3.0 H6 w/ 5 speed sport shift
596 Posts
Good boy Cooper getting ready to head home in the Outback after a grooming. Also a few pictures after he put in 22 miles of running in the chukkar canyons of Eastern Oregon.
Yep, I'm a Brittany fan too! Our Max is a French Brittany. I've had other Brittanys when we used to have quail and pheasant, but that's pretty much a thing of the past! Max spends his days chasing squirrels off our bird feeder.

This shot is when we were in Aspen and the altitude was getting the best of this flat lander!

Attachments

·
Registered
'17 3.6R Touring Brillant Brown Pearl
2,390 Posts
Here's our little Nico (4.5lbs). How do you say no to a face like that? I took this pic right after scolding him for running down the driveway towards the road. (we live on a low traffic dead end road 20 miles from town)

And his Big Brother Andy.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My standard poodle loves to travel and I take him with me all the time. Good thing he is so behave inside the car. I just lock the windows so that he won't be able to open it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Trooper just chilling waiting to go for a ride. I’d do anything for him I don’t have any kids so you could say he is highly spoiled, but very very obedient he’s an awesome Labrador . I’m a retired Marine with PTSD and he is the best therapy dog I don’t know what I’d do without him well, I’d have a lot of anxiety . lol

Attachments

·
Registered
'17 3.6R Touring Brillant Brown Pearl
2,390 Posts
Trooper just chilling waiting to go for a ride. I’d do anything for him I don’t have any kids so you could say he is highly spoiled, but very very obedient he’s an awesome Labrador . I’m a retired Marine with PTSD and he is the best therapy dog I don’t know what I’d do without him well, I’d have a lot of anxiety . lol
That face definitely shows some understanding. So happy that you've got him.

Thanks for your dedicated service to our Country!

·
Registered
2019 Subaru Outback Touring 3.6R Wilderness Green
299 Posts
Thank you for your service to our country, Hoorah! I'm a retired US Navy my self, 24 years of service.

·
Registered
2019 Subaru Outback Touring 3.6R Wilderness Green
299 Posts
Here is my Aoife we're about to walk.

Attachments

·
Registered
2005 Outback R LL Bean 3.0 H6 w/ 5 speed sport shift
596 Posts
Me, Sandy, Tilly & wife (who's taking pic) - well, the dogs don't have opposable thumbs, so someone had to take the pic!!!

At Indiana Dunes National Park on a chilly day in June?

Attachments

21 - 40 of 40 Posts