Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2013 SAP OB
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have this on their outback 2013 preferably. It says it will fit the 2013 3.6 limitedd (I have the sap so not sure if that matters with fitment) if you do have it can you share a photo of it when I look up part # it only gives me the black and white parts diagram as you can see from pic.

Attachments

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 3.0 VDC Wag + 2018 2.5 Leg Ltd
26,308 Posts
do grills from limiteds have more chromey goodness. then the other models?

maybe compare some pics .

·
Registered
2011 Outback Limited. White, Sunroof, 2.5, CVT. Bought 2/15/11. Love it! Broke 109K, 2/20.
449 Posts
To the best of my knowledge there is no difference in grilles on any of the Outbacks except perhaps from year to year. One of my complaints when I first got my then new Limited was that there were absolutely no visual differences between the models. I was shot down as an egotist. I was only feeling that if one spends for an upper model there might be one or two visual clues to separate them apart. (Remember the old Chevy Biscayne vs the Impala?)

·
Registered
2013 3.6R Limited
919 Posts
I do indeed remember the Biscayne vs. the Impala vs. the Super Sport. Always loved the 1965/66 Super Sport.

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 3.0 VDC Wag + 2018 2.5 Leg Ltd
26,308 Posts
To the best of my knowledge there is no difference in grilles on any of the Outbacks except perhaps from year to year. One of my complaints when I first got my then new Limited was that there were absolutely no visual differences between the models. I was shot down as an egotist. I was only feeling that if one spends for an upper model there might be one or two visual clues to separate them apart. (Remember the old Chevy Biscayne vs the Impala?)
you could DIY a "limited" badge off another car.

maybe spray paint you rims gold, :smile2:

maybe add a carriage top. (mock top ...as it were in days of old).

·
Registered
2011 Outback Limited. White, Sunroof, 2.5, CVT. Bought 2/15/11. Love it! Broke 109K, 2/20.
449 Posts
Yuk Yuk Yuk! >:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts