Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody else get a random vacuum in the mail? Girlfriend has a 2016 outbacks he bought last September and just recently (yesterday) got a Dyson vacuum cleaner in the mail.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Out of curiosity, at negotiation time, you bartered? Any other incentives at that time too?

I did not get anything from Subaru after buying mine. At negotiations, I did get a cash card from Subaru, but only valid at Subaru. Maybe that is why I haven't got any surprises in the mail.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I bought a 3.6 in March and approximately six weeks later I received a Dyson V6 vacuum cleaner. $300 retail and it works great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
638 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Does seem to be random though as to when you get it. Some get within a few weeks of purchase, others months later. Still waiting to see if I get one!
I got an email stating my gift was on its way..... I don't know if other recipients got an notice of the for gift before it arrived?

Good luck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
sleuthone
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing