Subaru Outback Forums banner

381 - 390 of 390 Posts

·
Registered
2016 2.5 Outback Premium
134 Posts
No, they don't. I got booted off of Ebay due to Subaru's brand infringement division. It had to do with the fact I had Subaru in my titles. I have all of my transmission inserts back up. But currently, for anyone interested, people need to contact me direct my PM or at [email protected]
Pretty sure SOA watches this forum. We should claim intellectual property on everything we mention in here. Watch, the 2021 outbacks will have an insert from the factory. SOA, if you see this. Suck it!!!!! We are trying to make our cars better, because you don't.

Reactions: traildogck

·
Master Caster
2005 XT, Mildly Modified...2006 XT Limited, Highly Modifed
16,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #382
It had nothing to do with the forum. I am sure there search robot that scans titles for things like brand names in the titles. That was my mistake, I have a hard time keeping up as it is. BTW, I do have sway bar bushings, and CVT inserts available for the 2020 Outbacks.

:love:

·
Registered
2009 Outback 3.0R Ltd RIP 2006 Baja Turbo
105 Posts
Wanted to add my experience with the sway bar bushings. Originally replaced the rears on the 06 baja turbo along with endlinks . 75d bushings and moog endlinks . 140k miles. Noticeable improvement in handling.
With the 09 Outback approached it a bit differently. 85k miles
Replaced the OE bushings with 75d bushings and once again a noticeable improvement in handling.
The next week I replaced the OE end links with moog replacements.
There was no change in improvement. Therefore, I am crediting traildogck bushings with the improvement in handling.
Thanks for producing a easy and inexpensive upgrade!

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 Pair: 3.0 VDC Wag & 2.5 Limited Sedan
26,017 Posts
It had nothing to do with the forum. I am sure there search robot that scans titles for things like brand names in the titles. That was my mistake, I have a hard time keeping up as it is. BTW, I do have sway bar bushings, and CVT inserts available for the 2020 Outbacks.

yeah,...what about sway bar bushings gen2 era outbacks. ? ? with 130,000 miles on their factory units,
and needing a replacement from CKE. my h6's bar is the original 2002, 2003-2004 were slightly bigger.

but, CKE should spend the winter thinking about jeep wrangler rubber things. (and making the log skidders slightly nicer to drive on pavement,...than being thrown down a flight of steps.)

·
Registered
404 Posts

Which bar (size, hollow/solid, manufacturer) do you have for the 2020?
Same for the bushings, as already asked.
Thanks.

·
Master Caster
16,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #387
What durometers do you have for the 2020 Outback sway bar bushings and CVT inserts? Asking for a friend.
I do the same 75s and 85s for the sway bar bushings. The CVT inserts are also produced in my standard offerings. 60a (soft) and 75a (medium)

·
Master Caster
16,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #388 (Edited)
Which bar (size, hollow/solid, manufacturer) do you have for the 2020?
Same for the bushings, as already asked.
Thanks.
I do NOT fabricate sway bars. I just make the bushings for just about every stock or aftermarket application, including bars like the Hotchkiss bars (fits the 2005-2009) with discontinued bushing manufacturing.

As stated above. 75s and 85s for the standard/stock bars. 24mm front and 18mm rear.

·
Master Caster
16,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #389 (Edited)
So tdck has done some prepping/stock-piling. In the parlance of our current times.

I assure you all. There will be no shortage of CKE performance products. Quite the contrary. Not only did I just fill 2 large re-socking orders with ADF for the transmission inserts, I also have a large back-stock on hand for all 5 inserts. I also have refreshed all of my transmission mount master molds. I used to have one mold each, (2) for the 2.5 CVT. I now am (6) deep in 2.5 molds. I have (3) each for the 3.6R and the 2.0/2.4(WRX/Ascent/OBXT/LGT) And then, (2) for the 4EAT and the 5EAT. Those are starting to die off. Unless you live in AUS, I sell many of the old slush box inserts over there.

Of course, my newest sway bar molds are for the 2020 Legacy/Outback. I have also refreshed the following molds. With plans to make 2 of each once I get through my whole line.

19mm RSBB
20mm RSBB
21mm 2015-2019 Legacy/Outback FSBB
24mm 2019+ Ascent FSBB
19mm 2019+ Ascent RSBB

I hope to be back up on Flee-Bay in the next couple days. I am just working on the listings. I won't be selling hand sanitizer. I don't want to get kicked off again.

381 - 390 of 390 Posts