Subaru Outback Forums banner

381 - 384 of 384 Posts

·
Registered
2016 2.5 Outback Premium
120 Posts
No, they don't. I got booted off of Ebay due to Subaru's brand infringement division. It had to do with the fact I had Subaru in my titles. I have all of my transmission inserts back up. But currently, for anyone interested, people need to contact me direct my PM or at [email protected]
Pretty sure SOA watches this forum. We should claim intellectual property on everything we mention in here. Watch, the 2021 outbacks will have an insert from the factory. SOA, if you see this. Suck it!!!!! We are trying to make our cars better, because you don't.

·
Master Caster
2005 XT, Mildly Modified...2006 XT Limited, Highly Modifed
15,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #382
It had nothing to do with the forum. I am sure there search robot that scans titles for things like brand names in the titles. That was my mistake, I have a hard time keeping up as it is. BTW, I do have sway bar bushings, and CVT inserts available for the 2020 Outbacks.

:love:

·
Registered
2009 Outback 3.0R Ltd RIP 2006 Baja Turbo
66 Posts
Wanted to add my experience with the sway bar bushings. Originally replaced the rears on the 06 baja turbo along with endlinks . 75d bushings and moog endlinks . 140k miles. Noticeable improvement in handling.
With the 09 Outback approached it a bit differently. 85k miles
Replaced the OE bushings with 75d bushings and once again a noticeable improvement in handling.
The next week I replaced the OE end links with moog replacements.
There was no change in improvement. Therefore, I am crediting traildogck bushings with the improvement in handling.
Thanks for producing a easy and inexpensive upgrade!

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 Pair: 3.0 VDC Wag & 2.5 Limited Sedan
25,418 Posts
It had nothing to do with the forum. I am sure there search robot that scans titles for things like brand names in the titles. That was my mistake, I have a hard time keeping up as it is. BTW, I do have sway bar bushings, and CVT inserts available for the 2020 Outbacks.

:love:
yeah,...what about sway bar bushings gen2 era outbacks. ? 🙏 with 130,000 miles on their factory units,
and needing a replacement from CKE. my h6's bar is the original 2002, 2003-2004 were slightly bigger.

but, CKE should spend the winter thinking about jeep wrangler rubber things. (and making the log skidders slightly nicer to drive on pavement,...than being thrown down a flight of steps.)

381 - 384 of 384 Posts