Subaru Outback Forums banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
To answer your question about this please allow me to explain. The online parts catalog we use is supplied by a 3rd party company. Although we have Hazmat limitations within our shipping department we cannot remove these items from the catalog as they are grouped, If we could we surely would as we do not want to mislead anyone.

Here are some examples of items we do not ship but still show present in the catalog:
Batteries
Airbags
Windshields
Large sheetmetal parts like hoods, tailgates
Liquids
Chemicals

I hope you understand and nonetheless we appreciate your feedback!

-Benny
Thank you for the reply.

·
Registered
20 Posts
My stuff arrived on Friday.
All factory parts.
I just installed the bar and going out for a test drive now.

Happy camper.

Well, I'm testing SOP.
thus far the online chat is responded to instantly.
I ordered rear bars for my OB and it shipped (per their online notification) within 30 minutes.
I'll provide feedback once I receive the parts.

Again, the 3.6R OB is a rocketship and it needs this upgrade badly.

·
Premium Member
2,770 Posts
I got from them spark plugs and headlight bulbs for the Beca. Shipping was free for orders over 100. No issues at all.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I also had a bad experience on my first and only dealing with them. It was shortly after I took delivery of my OB and I've glady spent my money elsewhere ever since.

·
Registered
310 Posts
go to a commercial hardware nut and bolt supplier on the local level. Take in a sample. They have a multitude of bolts and nuts that are of industrial hardness.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Quoted Shipping Price Changed and Never Received Parts

Was quoted a price with over $200 in shipping for an oversized piece. However, over a week later (after several stupid emails confirming our order) when we expected the parts, we received yet another email saying, since it was an oversized piece, they had to add another $53 onto the shipping. We never actually got the parts from them, but they did refund our money. If you don't mind wasting a lot of time and being charged more than the original quote, by all means do business with them.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Was quoted a price with over $200 in shipping for an oversized piece. However, over a week later (after several stupid emails confirming our order) when we expected the parts, we received yet another email saying, since it was an oversized piece, they had to add another $53 onto the shipping. We never actually got the parts from them, but they did refund our money. If you don't mind wasting a lot of time and being charged more than the original quote, by all means do business with them.

Same thing I said in the other post. You just joined, necro an old thread just to bash a company- not very credible.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts