Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Outback and Legacy 2.5i Premium w/ All Weather Package
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have now ordered three large purchases from subaruonlineparts.com and I haven't had a single issue with any of them. I have also used my Subaru Bucks on a couple purchases and everything went to plan.

If you're thinking about purchasing anything OEM, I would highly recommend this company!

Regards,
Nick

·
Registered
Onyx, 2008 LL Bean 3.0R and 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
4,111 Posts
So far so good for me. I have them bookmarked.

·
Registered
2013 Outback 2.5 Premium
515 Posts
What are "Subaru Bucks"?

I ordered some things a few days ago and awaiting them. I have to say the guy in charge has been incredibly speedy and complete with answering all my questions, where as other online dealers I've tried have been ok to poor at it. Their website is also the clearest, and easiest to navigate and use.

·
Vendor
727 Posts
Thank you all for the great reviews , Its been a pleasure to serve this forum.

Subaru Bucks are reward dollars that are issued by Mastercard when using their card. The Subaru reward dollars or bucks are good for all Genuine Subaru Parts and Accessories.

The application is available here The Subaru® Platinum Mastercard® from Chase

If placing an order using Subaru Reward Dollars please utilize the check or money order option or please contact us ahead of time if placing a repair parts order.

Thank you

1 - 7 of 7 Posts