Subaru Outback Forums banner

21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Looks ok. It's an original! (don't care for the hood scoop) Better than a lot of pictures on here and forester.org of various rusty innards.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Here is a picture from last weekend.

Here is a picture of last weekend. We had some nice snowfall in Manitoba, and so Junior and I went and had a bit of fun with the Outback Ltd.

·
Registered
113 Posts
**** Yeah

(PICTURES FIXED) My 2004 Subaru Outback Base, 4-Cylinder. I have painted-to-match the mirrors, door handles, front and back wipers and arms and gas cover, added chrome trim, hood scoop, vents, and windshield sprayer covers. Also added Mossy Oak Camouflage dual rally stripes as well as to the fenders, rocker panels window deflectors and licence plate panel. Lastly, I added Mossy Oak seat covers, front and bench, Mossy Oak steering wheel cover, silver Subaru window decals, front and rear, number decals and Subaru and Mossy Oak logo decals. :29:
Man, that is f'ing rad. It looks like it should be on an episode of Duck Dynasty. Makes me want to put some horns on my hood. I think I'll start with the bull nuts on my trailer hitch.

·
Registered
4 Posts
???????????? to each their own i guess but adding a stick on hood scoop and camo trim (i guess thats how you would describe it lol) does not work for me

·
Registered
57 Posts
Here is a picture of last weekend. We had some nice snowfall in Manitoba, and so Junior and I went and had a bit of fun with the Outback Ltd.

I am kinda late on this thread, but that pic is awesome. Are all those tracks yours? Is that on a lake or something? I would kill to play in that.

21 - 40 of 58 Posts