Subaru Outback Forums banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
2000 OBW (Black) 2.5 N/A, Borla Header, Apexi Noir Exhaust, HID in head lights & Fogs.
20 Posts
I am kinda late on this thread, but that pic is awesome. Are all those tracks yours? Is that on a lake or something? I would kill to play in that.
Those tracks are all mine. :)

Location is Birds Hill Provincial Park. The area in the picture is one of two twin parking lots. for the beach located a few hundred feet behind my outback's location.

This place is a favourite place to go for the Subaru and Mitsu owners in Winnipeg and surrounding area. :)

·
Registered
2013 Subaru Outback Premium
57 Posts

Location is Birds Hill Provincial Park. The area in the picture is one of two twin parking lots. for the beach located a few hundred feet behind my outback's location.

This place is a favourite place to go for the Subaru and Mitsu owners in Winnipeg and surrounding area. :)
AH SWEET that's only an 18 hour drive for me...I'm there! :)
Thx for the reply. Totally cool.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm going to be honest and say that, while I did just buy a Subaru Outback, I had little intention of joining another car forum. Then I saw this thread. I think this guy is a troll who just googled "world's ugliest/tackiest subaru outback" and posted pics on here to mess with you guys. Since nobody has questioned the validity of the original post I figured I'd raise the issue. If it is really your car; yes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and taste is completely subjective, but there has to be a limit. I dont think anybody would pick Oprah Winfrey over Halle Berry for example. Or a Ford Focus over an Alfa Romeo 8c.

·
Registered
2015 Subaru Outback Premium | 2007 Outback 2.5i
318 Posts
Whats happend to the ROTMs? Seems to have died a painful death?!
Since finishing my ride, I looked at this last week and was disappointed to see no activity. Was there ever a reward/giveaway for the winner (been an outback owner/registered user for only 4 months so not sure of the history).

·
Registered
03 Outback H4
26 Posts

They keep the lot open in the winter ? I didn't realize that.
Would be fun. I wonder if anyone has made the the mistake of forgetting about the curbs that divide the lot. I seem to remember that there are some in each lot, and not just between the 2 lots.

I wonder how deep it is with all the snow we have so far.... hmmm

When my nephew gets his WRX to Forester swap done, we may just need to test it in the snow. :)

·
Registered
2007 2.5XT 5at
5 Posts
nice

I like it but being from mississippi originally where mossy oak originated I might be a little jaded wouldn't like it near as much with real tree hahaha

41 - 58 of 58 Posts