Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These comments regarding subaruparts.com were taken from posts in the "Clutch Judder" Thread in the General >> Problems and maintenance forum...

Sparkbox:
I want to state this first I am not affiliated in any way this company I am going to suggest. I went to www.subaruparts.com which is a dealership in Tacoma, WA!
This was done on my 2000 Outback Wagon 4cyl.
I ended up replacing my ICV for a new OEM one and the gasket.
ICV part number 22650AA21B $121.26
ICV Gasket PN 22659AA120 $4.66
My shipping & Handling was $12.59
So the total cost was only $138.51 (what a deal)
My local Califronia Subaru dealer wanted over $200 for the ICV alone.

Essel:
Unfortunately, I will not order parts from Subaruparts.com, due to arguably sub-par customer service perforance and very poor communication...

CincyBomber:
subaruparts sent me my spoiler half hanging out of the box with a nice piece of missing paint... I'm not sure if it was the shippers fault or not... luckily it was in a fairly unsightly location. I agree they could work on their customer service...

I should add that my parts were shipped by their oversize carrier (who happen to drive yellow trucks.) I think they use "Brown" for most of their chipping.... err shipping! :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
FMGreen
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing