Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Our 4th of July contest is live! Enter HERE for your chance to win a $400 Walmart gift card.
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Outback of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2013 2.5! Premium, 6 speed manual
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi gang,

I just ordered a 2013 2.5i Premium with the 6-speed manual in a new for 2013 color (Cypress Green). I'll be taking delvery of it in about two weeks. A dealer in Mooresville, NC found one that another dealer had ordered for their inventory and swapped for it, so I won't have to endure the build time wait.

This will be our first Subaru. I test drove one and fell in love. The ride, performance, and features (love the hill holder) were really impressive. Had to have a manual so I can tow it behind the motor home. First task will be to take the front end apart and install tow bar brackets and wiring... can't wait.

I belong to a very useful owners' group for my motor home and look forward to both learning and helping on this forum, too.

·
Registered
2013 Subaru Outback 2.5i CVT Premium w/All-Weather Pkg/Moonroof
38 Posts
The Green looks real nice, they had one at the dealer I just purchased mine at here in AZ. But they had installed a $1800 Leather Interior in it, which I did not want to pay the premium for.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts