Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Absolutely amazing.

Just testimony to the fact that we drive the best make of car in the world!!! (The, erm...Legacy OB, that is...:D )

·
Registered
665 Posts
Umm, yeah it's cool that he survived unscated, but honestly, I don't think it has anything to do with it being a Subaru. Look at the car. I think the guy is just dead on lucky! The car looks like it would fit in my back pocket! :eek:

Jay

·
Registered
481 Posts
I gotta agree, I don't think there was much engineering involved there. I think he had it right in the interview and I do not think his "purpose" on earth is to tout how safe his car was designed.

·
Superb Moderator, ,
6,194 Posts
I have seen that before and it still amazes me. Lucky nonetheless, but being in a Subaru just makes the story a little bit sweeter. Brian

·
Registered
99 Posts
It looks as though his saving grace was that he was in a small sedan. If he had been in any suv or even an outback he might not have been so lucky. I may be wrong but it looks like he just slid under the semi - and had he been riding any higher off the ground he probably would have gone the way of the roof rack.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
9 Participants
Lagwagon
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing