Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Our 4th of July contest is live! Enter HERE for your chance to win a $400 Walmart gift card.
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Outback of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
'05 2.5XT
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered my King Springs (Rears only) and all four struts from primitive racing. Paul was extremely helpful, and talked me through all of my questions. Very professional with handling the payment, and the shipping arrived very quickly, well packaged, and plenty of instructions. I just wanted to give him a shout out on here for anyone who was considering it. I will update the ride quality after I get them put on. Until then safe and happy driving.

Primitive Racing Performance Parts

·
Registered
2014 Subaru Legacy 3.6R, Venetian Red Pearl, EyeSight.
96 Posts
I did the same thing, SoobieXT-05. I ordered my King Springs and he shipped them to me in Canada. He was very nice to deal with, and I'm expecting my shipment in about a week. I ordered springs for all four corners, but I ordered my shocks from somewhere else. I can't wait to have my Suub handling better!

·
Master Caster
🖤💔💙 3 Beautiful OBXTs
16,233 Posts
Chomping @ the Bit

Hey Folks,

Please post results. I am on the edge of placing py order with PE. I just can't decide which option I would like.

Scoobie-XT 05. I would be very interested to know if you consider the OE front springs stiff enough after the change of rears and dampeners.

I really want a stiffer spring, but I thought they didn't offer a stock height front replacement..only rear.

Izzypal-What height did you get, raised or lowered? What is the front...small bump compression like compaired to stock?

Thanks

·
Registered
2011 Tacoma TRD Sport Double Cab Long Box
2,893 Posts
Agreed. Paul is great to deal with.

I had bought four Kings and struts from him for my 2004 and the handling difference was night and day. I want to do the same for my '08, but I'm not sure how willing I am to drop that much money right now.

·
Registered
08 Outback Touring Blue/Grey w:Alpine stereo,corrosion management,front/rear swaybars/endlinks(Whiteline), King Springs, KYB struts,LWT crank pulley,K&N air filter
294 Posts
Bought all 4 springs, shock/struts from Paul. At the same time installed bigger bars and new endlinks, (Whiteline).
Car rides stiffer and little rougher when it is empty. When there are 4 people and baggage the car rides like a caddy and corners like a Rex.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts