Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Outback of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
White 2015 Premium ADF 2" lift. Previously, 2013 Pzev Ice metallic silver.
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed the switchback drl/ turn signal leds. Standing on the porch last night, observed the drls flashing on for a couple of seconds every hour or so. WTH?

·
Registered
2015 3.6R
1,855 Posts
Mine will turn on sometimes for no reason but don't flicker. I think it has something to do with voltage. Hasn't been an issue and I've had mine in for some time now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mine will turn on sometimes for no reason but don't flicker. I think it has something to do with voltage. Hasn't been an issue and I've had mine in for some time now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's annoying. It's also stated coming on longer sometimes. I've taken to disconnecting it overnight. Think I may add an inline switch.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I put in a switch so I won't ever have the surprise of a dead battery. Shut the car off, throw the switch. Beats taking the fuse out....
Sure wish I knew what's causing a switched circuit to randomly turn on!

·
Registered
2015 3.6R
1,855 Posts
How did you add the switch? Where did you run it through?

·
Registered
2015 3.6R
1,855 Posts
Mine don't flicker but will still come on randomly from time to time with car turned off. Has not been an issue to date and I've had them in for well over a year now. Never looked into cause but since I've gotten a better battery I haven't noticed the issue.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts