Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2018 2.5i Touring, Wilderness Green Metallic
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning! I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I'm sure I'll be spending lots of time around here to learn about the Subaru family, and specifically the Outback line. We're going to be taking delivery on our 2018 touring in Wilderness green metallic on Saturday. I can't tell you how excited we are! We're coming from a 2006 Sienna LE with almost 115,000 miles. Although we will use it a couple of times, we had the extended warranty on our Sienna, and the peace of mind was very comforting. We haven't received the had sell yet, as we will be filling out all of the final paperwork on Saturday, but what are your people's thoughts on Subarus extended warranty and the paid plan for the Starlnk? Not that I'm expecting any issues, actually our salesman was extraordinary and very polite, but should we be on the lookout for any surprises on signing?

·
Registered
2008 OB Limited 2.5i, Portland OR USA
6,339 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

If you search on the words "extended warranty", you'll learn two things: The pricing is all over the map, and it's also something that doesn't have to be decided at closing - you can competitively shop it elsewhere at any authorized dealer in your state, usually to your advantage relative to the initial offer. If done later, however, it's not a finance option.

Regarding Starlink, no opinion. I don't have it and don't use it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts