Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Outback of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport. Love the Orange.
4,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that '18's are in the wild how long it will be before someone asks if "such and such" new feature can be retrofitted to previous my Gen 5. I pick 11 days.

·
Registered
'16 Outback 2.5i Premium WAM, Factory Hitch, Infinity speakers, Alpine Sub, Cargo Tray/Seat Protectors, Husky Liners, Rally Armor Mudflaps, LED Int Ltg, Subaru LOGO LED Projection Puddle Lights, OUTB
407 Posts
Now that '18's are in the wild how long it will be before someone asks if "such and such" new feature can be retrofitted to previous my Gen 5. I pick 11 days.
You would be 11 days too late. I opt for 0 days since that's when I was asking ... :)

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport. Love the Orange.
4,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I picked 11 so people could get the small numbers.:wink2: At least tell me what you asked about. Don't say Carplay. That's a minus 456.

·
Registered
2020 Limited 2.5i Outback Magnetite Grey Metallic
324 Posts

I already asked a few days ago about the outside mirrors.:smile2:
I am also looking forward to any reviews on noise reduction with the new acoustic glass and mirrors, and wondering if it will be possible to retrofit the mirrors on the 2017. I would love the improvement made on the BSD placement.

·
Premium Member
2016 Outback Premium 2.5 CVT w/EyeSight+SRVD
7,663 Posts
Too late! Over on the Legacy forum, some of the "tuner" wannabes are already fantasizing (one might even say wanking) about the possibility of loading 2018 ECM/TCM code into MY 2017 vehicles.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts