Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have installation pics of a Redarc? I like the Redarc but the Tekonsha is more cost effective. Any experience out there?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 Outback 2.5-slow Limited
68 Posts
Hello, I have used the p3, and loved it. It was on a different vehicle (14' honda ridgeline towing about a 22' travel trailer 3500lbs, and a 6x12 uhaul at probably 4-4500 lbs). Worked great, gives you all the info you need and easy to use. I still have it and will be using it for our 15' outback to tow our next camper.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello, I have used the p3, and loved it. It was on a different vehicle (14' honda ridgeline towing about a 22' travel trailer 3500lbs, and a 6x12 uhaul at probably 4-4500 lbs). Worked great, gives you all the info you need and easy to use. I still have it and will be using it for our 15' outback to tow our next camper.
Thanks. I already installed the Redarc. It works like it should and it's out of the way.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 Outback 2.5-slow Limited
68 Posts
Thanks. I already installed the Redarc. It works like it should and it's out of the way.

oh okay, well that answers that lol
I think I just ran into a post you did (or maybe comment) about towing with an outback and your experience. I'm looking around to see what people are talking about- with actual towing experiences to back their claims. Looking at weights, size of trailers, etc.

-I found a post where someone added a link from e-trailer on how to install a brake controller and 7-pin harness, so I can check that off the list haha
-So many options on trailer hitches- narrowing that selection down.
-Found some stories of towing at or over the weight limits, makes be feel better

Getting somewhere on here (new to this forum)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts