Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to thank you for your efforts in putting this BB together and for keeping it going. This is my first Suby and I am information starved. This forum will help feed that appetite. Thank you again.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
muchissimas gracias a todo!

thanks not only to him but to Brian, Jondalar, and all the other moderators who spend a lot of time keeping this site running!!

hope you guys know how much we all appreciate your efforts, and how much $/time/frustration/personal injuries you save people!

bw

·
Superb Moderator, ,
6,194 Posts
It's not just Hero Boots, Brian, Jondalar or any Mods, it's all of you that contribute to the site and get all of us thinking or researching to help everyone out. Now that the site is growing and growing, more info is out there for all of us...And that's because of all of you . Everyone brings something to this site, and that's why this site is the #1 resource for the Outback and Subaru.

:cool:
Brian

·
SubaruOutback.org Founder
4,255 Posts
bheinz57 said:
It's not just Hero Boots, Brian, Jondalar or any Mods, it's all of you that contribute to the site and get all of us thinking or researching to help everyone out. Now that the site is growing and growing, more info is out there for all of us...And that's because of all of you . Everyone brings something to this site, and that's why this site is the #1 resource for the Outback and Subaru.

:cool:
Brian
Well said Brian! :D

As Cao Cao would say, "Exactly my thoughts!"

Cao Cao also said something along the lines of how a country and its leader are nothing without the people. The mods and I may lead this board but if not for the members it would get pretty boring. I thank every member that comes here, as any thanks they can give me or the mods is equaled by the appreciation we have for them just being a part of what we've all built together... the best **** Subaru Outback site on the net! ;)

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
well I'm sure I don't deserve any thanks, I just come here to have fun and get together with fellow Subie enthusiasts. I agree totally with Kevin and Brian, it's the great membership that makes this site the best on the net! Oh, and Brian, please post more, I feel bad every time I take #2 spot, but just can't help posting!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
Jondalar
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing