Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Outback of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2002 wagon - LL Bean
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I finally registered, after prowling through the forums for tire recommendations for my '02 LL Bean wagon. It sure was helpful looking at everyone's experiences and recommendations. Thanks everyone! I also looked at info on tirerack.com, so I'm hoping I made a good choice. I'm in Maryland, so the conditions are pretty mild in winter - rain, some snow, unless we get more Snowpocalypses.

I decided to go with Michelin Primacy MXV4. So far so good, with maybe 6 miles on them :D I sure wish I'd had time to research tires the last time, about 5 years ago. My OE Bridgestones blew out a sidewall around 35K (sounds like I was lucky to have them that long) and I had to make a rush decision. The idiots who sold me that set gave me Goodyear Ultra LS - a T speed rated, which I don't think they were supposed to do. I just found out that is the wrong speed rating for an OBW. Grrr... I hated those GY for almost 40K miles, especially in the rain :mad: Good riddance!

·
Meh.
I has wagons.
12,372 Posts
I have been very pleased with my MXV4.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts