Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sending my OBXT home with a friend tomorrow. Here’s how she ended up after 16 months:

2005 OBXT 5EAT auto.
1.5” lift with Rallitek springs and spacers.
+1.5” Cooper AT3 tires 235/60-17
Stock motor and exhaust with nameless 4” axlebacks.
TDCK trans mount insert
Whiteline FSB and bushings.
Kartboy F endlinks
AVO RSB & Brackets
Megan Racing lower rear rear lateral links.
New stock forward rear lateral links.
New stock front control arm assemblies
20” LED Light bar on license plate bull bar
Roof basket
5-window tint @ 20%

Search my posts if you want pics, I don’t have any new ones.

My buddy who is taking it goes by DapRex on Nasioc and may end up here, so be nice and helpful to him as you were to me please. Nice to meet most of you. Please take care.

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 3.0 VDC Wag + 2018 2.5 Leg Ltd
26,479 Posts
TDCK trans mount insert

your opinion of the TDCK trans mount insert?

I have a set on my work bench. just have not had that part of the car apart yet to put it in.

Reactions: traildogck

·
Registered
Lawn ornament XT
14,368 Posts
Glad you made it out alive!

Thanks for your contributions & best of luck with your future wheels.

·
Brucey
'17 3.6
11,675 Posts
You can check out any time you'd like but you can never leave!

Drive safe, hope all is well with you and yours.

·
Master Caster
2005 XT, Mildly Modified...2006 XT Limited, Highly Modifed
16,150 Posts

I have a set on my work bench. just have not had that part of the car apart yet to put it in.
Slacker. They are the (.)(.) IMPO but then I made them...I think any user can appreciate the upgrade. Especially of you have an upgraded pitch stop or the rear differential inserts.

I have even peddled a few on ebay. The only medium hardness I have left are yellow and pink. (2) of each. So I am cast more.

·
Brucey
'17 3.6
11,675 Posts
I'm not going to make a joke about how I drove Isis out.

I swear, I'm not going to make that joke.

It would be in bad tastes.

·
Super Moderator
2008 OB Limited 2.5i, Portland OR USA
6,714 Posts
Best wishes with whatever your next adventure is.

Although, like others here, don't think this is the final farewell!

Nice to meet most of you.
Thanks (I think). And likewise!

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

It takes one wrench and a jack. Its stupid easy. Takes literally 15 minutes if you have eyes, a wrench and a jack. You can pop it right in if you take off tge nut in the middle under the mount and jack up the trans. Get er in there.
Slacker. They are the (.)(.) IMPO but then I made them...I think any user can appreciate the upgrade. Especially of you have an upgraded pitch stop or the rear differential inserts.

I have even peddled a few on ebay. The only medium hardness I have left are yellow and pink. (2) of each. So I am cast more.
They are terrific.

what's next?
I’ve also had a 05 CTS-V and 03 Z1000 this whole time. I’m going to DD the V now that I'm on a 2 mile commute. So I went and bought a 2017 Honda Africa Twin with the DCT auto to make up for tge whole 1-car thing.

I'm not going to make a joke about how I drove Isis out.

I swear, I'm not going to make that joke.

It would be in bad tastes.
I can take it.

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 3.0 VDC Wag + 2018 2.5 Leg Ltd
26,479 Posts
It takes one wrench and a jack. Its stupid easy. Takes literally 15 minutes if you have eyes, a wrench and a jack. You can pop it right in if you take off tge nut in the middle under the mount and jack up the trans. Get er in there.

I must have gotten a early iteration of the TDCK "factory" directions,...

·
Master Caster
2005 XT, Mildly Modified...2006 XT Limited, Highly Modifed
16,150 Posts
It takes one wrench and a jack. Its stupid easy. Takes literally 15 minutes if you have eyes, a wrench and a jack. You can pop it right in if you take off the nut in the middle under the mount and jack up the trans. Get er in there.

They are terrific.
:6:

:rahrah:

This ^^^^ (or down) is very gracious of you. But you obviously understand chassis and drivetrain dynamics....( due to you other car that wear "team dynamics"). I will never understand that coincidence, other than complete random.

:18:

Or the fact that I was "MiA" and you hand to AVO on the RSBRB. But that taught me to be always be vigilant, and always keep stock on hand...

I enjoyed your time here...

·
Registered
2009 Subaru Outback 2.5i
277 Posts
Farewell. Thanks for answering my questions before regarding the RalliTEK springs, etc. I ended up picking up a set of like-new (only installed for 50 miles) RalliTEK Raised overload springs for a great price. Just need to pick up some new KYB's to install them. What you moving on to in terms of vehicles?

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Farewell. Thanks for answering my questions before regarding the RalliTEK springs, etc. I ended up picking up a set of like-new (only installed for 50 miles) RalliTEK Raised overload springs for a great price. Just need to pick up some new KYB's to install them. What you moving on to in terms of vehicles?
Nothing. This was my second car and I have no need for two with a 3.5 mile round-trip commute. I added a second motorcycle to the stable in it’s place.

·
Registered
Outback 2.0XT, Audi TTq, Ducati M750
327 Posts
Take it easy, thanks for the comments, answers, and support, good luck with the new bike!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts