Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It’s a 2020 Ascent, pretty much loaded. I never thought I needed so many things in a car before. Lot of stuff has come together since the 2013 Outback

Then I opened the glovebox, saw the sticker...

You’ll see me in my Outback next week

·
Registered
2008 OB Limited 2.5i, Portland OR USA
5,158 Posts
I recently had my 2008 serviced for the TKC20 airbag re-recall, and they offered me a loaner - I suppose because of the same reason as they did this for you, they wanted to show me everything that was new about it that I was missing on my 2008. It was unprompted and I took it, as they did say the service might get pushed into tomorrow;'s queue and get done in the morning. This was a 2020 Premium OB, first of those I've driven. Yes, it felt more nimble than the Gen 4 I've driven. But no, it is not going to get me out of my Gen 3. Not even a close call.

·
SubaruOutback.org Founder
2018 Outbacks, Grey Premium & Silver Limited
4,600 Posts
The last loaner I got from a Subaru dealership was a 2019 Ascent Premium and it was the first time I got to drive one for an extended period of time. Overall I did like it, however I would not consider getting one myself as it is just too much vehicle for my needs. People think it is a larger version of the Outback but I do think it to be a blown up Forester.

·
Registered
2014 Subaru Outback 2.5 Premium
400 Posts
My wife says we should get an Ascent eventually and I really don't want a payment or a different vehicle so I keep trying to make the Outback work but I know we could use more space. Maybe if I test drive one it will change my mind, probably not if I see a pricetag though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts