Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Just wanted to let anyone who cares know that I have arrived safely in Maine. The scoob, which was fully loaded, pulled the **** out of a fully loaded 5x8 uhaul trailer with no complaints for 950 miles (except for a cracked windshield :( ) . I'll have some pictures up soon. Feels good to be here and I should be around more now that I'm settled in... now to find a job. ;)

·
Administrator
4,270 Posts
Its about friggin' time you got there :D

Anyway, don't the advertise the heck out of beer there in Maine? Thats what I learned in my recent Human Geography class, yes they actually had a section in the book about alchol :eek: :7: Maine had the most beer advertising out of any state in the U.S. Its great what we learn in college nowadays :p

Oh yea, you need to start playing some hockey up there :toothless

·
Superb Moderator, ,
6,194 Posts
I lived in Maine for 2.5 years. I was on the Eastern edge by Canada and the great Atlantic. And funny you said hockey, Kevin...They aren't real big on it like Wisc. and Minn. Have a good time up there, it's very nice. Brian

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
bheinz57
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing