Cash Price $33,285
Discount off total suggested price 11.6%
Compared to total invoice 4.3% below

Ordered: 7/30
Estimated delivery: last week of Oct

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Following. Wish I could find accessory package pricing (MSRP and Invoice) for the 2020 OB

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Here you go:

It lists the accessory packages with MSRP and invoice.
everywhere I look, the prices for accessories are different. The now active build page, the page you linked, and the official Subaru parts page linked elsewhere that shows accessories along with other parts. All different prices.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Blue Limited 2.5i
pkg 34 and pop 2
$34581 plus fees/taxes per VIP arrangment

I know the price is on the high side but the local dealers here won't give any discounts so I had to use the VIP program to get invoice pricing.
other dealerships that might bargain are about 100 miles away

·
Registered
11 Posts
New to the forum, but wanted to throw out the pricing I was able to get, and feel pretty good about.
No other dealers wanted to talk to me, but through the Costco dealer network, I was able to pre order on July 23rd. In addition to this, I am also able to apply a $500 loyalty discount from SOA. Estimated delivery is Late Oct.

Year / Make / Model: 2020 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Package: # 22 - Power Moonroof + 11.6-inch Multimedia Navigation System
Color: Autumn Green Metallic / Gray interior
VIN: FACTORY ORDER
Transmission: CVT (Continuously Variable)

Included Accessories:
Trailer Hitch
Rear Bumper Cover
All Weather Floor Liners
Body Side Molding - Autumn Green Metallic
Auto Dim Mirror + Approach Light

MSRP: $39,074
Invoice / Cost: $36,101

Your Discounted Price: $34,631
Your Costco Savings: $4,443!!!

Destination is included! ONLY Added Fees:
Taxes (% based on where you live), License & Title, and Document Fee.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Wow, great price on that Onyx plus add-ons.
Pretty stoked for it to come in. Not usually one to promote programs, but ****, the costco program makes it super easy with zero negotiating + discounts on the add-ons. He also made an outstanding offer on a '19 3.6 Touring.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Pretty stoked for it to come in. Not usually one to promote programs, but ****, the costco program makes it super easy with zero negotiating + discounts on the add-ons. He also made an outstanding offer on a '19 3.6 Touring.
Hmmmm. I tried getting Costco pricing and was told by the local dealer that there is no Costco pricing on the 2020 yet and Costco website says the same. How were you able to do this? Maybe there are regional differences?

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hmmmm. I tried getting Costco pricing and was told by the local dealer that there is no Costco pricing on the 2020 yet and Costco website says the same. How were you able to do this? Maybe there are regional differences?
Try this:

Enter your Zip code and the site should lead you to the Onyx XT trim.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Try this:

Enter your Zip code and the site should lead you to the Onyx XT trim.
Already tried that. I get this:
The vehicle you selected does not currently feature prearranged pricing.
However, we are currently working with our local dealer to secure pricing for the 2020 Subaru Outback 2.4T Onyx Edition XT. Prearranging low pricing for you is our top priority, and while it could be available soon, we cannot estimate exactly when.
If you are still interested in this vehicle or would like to view additional models from this manufacturer, visit our participating dealer for the Costco Auto Program experience. Our specially trained dealers are dedicated to providing superior service and consistent professionalism.
Connect me with your participating dealer to receive the great Costco experience.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Already tried that. I get this:
The vehicle you selected does not currently feature prearranged pricing.
However, we are currently working with our local dealer to secure pricing for the 2020 Subaru Outback 2.4T Onyx Edition XT. Prearranging low pricing for you is our top priority, and while it could be available soon, we cannot estimate exactly when.
If you are still interested in this vehicle or would like to view additional models from this manufacturer, visit our participating dealer for the Costco Auto Program experience. Our specially trained dealers are dedicated to providing superior service and consistent professionalism.
Connect me with your participating dealer to receive the great Costco experience.
Hmm...where are you located? It shows up in 63146 zip code.

View attachment screencapture-costcoauto-new-cars-buildvehicle-aspx-2019-08-10-14_35_07.png

·
Registered
199 Posts
Arizona. I guess there are regional differences, or maybe even differences by dealer. But I'm not sure what you are showing with that attached picture. I can get all that info on the Costco site as well, but not info about the Costco pricing (which comes from a dealer after they are contacted via Costco).

1 - 20 of 236 Posts