Subaru Outback Forums banner

2401 - 2420 of 2495 Posts

·
Registered
Outback Onyx Edition XT 2021
18 Posts
What can we expect for a reasonable price for a 2021 Outback Limited XT in Los Angeles?

I am reposting this from another part of this site since someone pointed out this thread to me.

We will be likely be buying a 2021 outback limited XT within the week. What can we expect for a reasonable price for a 2021 Outback Limited XT in Los Angeles? I know the MSRP $37,995.00, but I would like to know what we can reasonably expect since selling prices are always less than the MSRP before taxes and fees. Thanks ahead of time.
I’ve seen a couple of people post here about getting their car from riverside. If your able to make it out there I’ve seen good deals.

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Can’t you use TrueCar to check state sales data for your zip code? You won’t be able to see the accessories per sales record but you’d see the general price and can add on accessories.

·
Registered
80 Posts
What can we expect for a reasonable price for a 2021 Outback Limited XT in Los Angeles?

I am reposting this from another part of this site since someone pointed out this thread to me.

We will be likely be buying a 2021 outback limited XT within the week. What can we expect for a reasonable price for a 2021 Outback Limited XT in Los Angeles? I know the MSRP $37,995.00, but I would like to know what we can reasonably expect since selling prices are always less than the MSRP before taxes and fees. Thanks ahead of time.
You can probably expect to get 10-12% off the sticker price.

Try DCH Subaru in Riverside, CA. They gave me the best deal compared to all the other dealers in So. Cal.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My sister bought a 2021 Outback Premium yesterday. She had been looking at Outbacks since late February 2020. She really would have liked to have had leather, but she didn't want navigation and a moonroof and Outback Limited without are not plentiful.

Outback Premium
Package 13
Popular Package 1
Plus cargo net

She would have liked to have had rear seat protectors, but didn't add them.

MSRP $32,520

Out the door price $30,033

Roughly 14.5% off MSRP before taxes and fees. 0% for 63 months.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just agreed to terms today on a CPO 2020 Limited XT w/ 3100 miles on it.

Sticker: 38755
OTD: 34770

Has moonroof, heated steering all that fun stuff.

·
Registered
2021 Touring XT in Crystal White Pearl
189 Posts
give us a sale price before all the taxes and fees. Better to see real savings. OTD prices are meaningless when taxes and fees vary from one state to another.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just signed the purchase agreement for my first Subaru: A 2021 Limited, white exterior on ivory. Big thanks to everyone on this forum and especially all of the info in this thread. I've spent a comical number of hours reading through all the info across the site before pulling the trigger.

2021 Outback Limited
MSRP: $35,715
Sale Price: $30,750 (14% under MSRP)

This was the first quote the dealer provided, no haggling, literally 3 emails back and forth. They came in lower than Grand, and a few dealers in my area said they couldn't touch it, so i didn't even bother with negotiating. I appreciated how painless the process was.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Good job and welcome. Wouldn't have gotten the deal I got w/o the info found here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just signed the purchase agreement for my first Subaru: A 2021 Limited, white exterior on ivory. Big thanks to everyone on this forum and especially all of the info in this thread. I've spent a comical number of hours reading through all the info across the site before pulling the trigger.

2021 Outback Limited
MSRP: $35,715
Sale Price: $30,750 (14% under MSRP)

This was the first quote the dealer provided, no haggling, literally 3 emails back and forth. They came in lower than Grand, and a few dealers in my area said they couldn't touch it, so i didn't even bother with negotiating. I appreciated how painless the process was.
Congrats on a sweet deal. Yes, you can learn loads, pre-purchase, via this forum. What region are you in? What dealership delivered that to you?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Congrats on a sweet deal. Yes, you can learn loads, pre-purchase, via this forum. What region are you in? What dealership delivered that to you?
I'm in the Bay Area, CA and the order was through Serramonte Subaru. My first interaction was clicking a link asking for an "e-price" on a model they had on their lot. That auto generated email had a sale price of $32,475 on an MSRP of $37,724. That first quote included the below disclaimer so it sounds like they're optimizing their model for volume. I was particularly surprised that I got about the same discount when having them order one from the factory.

*WE WILL NOT BE UNDERSOLD
WE WILL BEAT ANY WRITTEN QUOTE BY $200

ALL QUOTES FROM SERRAMONTE SUBARU INCLUDE THE DESTINATION/DELIVERY FEES!!!! THE ONLY FEES YOU WILL BE PAYING ARE TAX, LICENSE AND $85 DOCUMENTATION FEES!!!! WE STRIVE TO MAKE YOUR CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE AS SMOOTH, SIMPLE AND TRANSPARENT AS POSSIBLE!!!!

·
Registered
2021 2.5 Limited, 2012 2.5 Limited
48 Posts
I'm in the Bay Area, CA and the order was through Serramonte Subaru. My first interaction was clicking a link asking for an "e-price" on a model they had on their lot. That auto generated email had a sale price of $32,475 on an MSRP of $37,724. That first quote included the below disclaimer so it sounds like they're optimizing their model for volume. I was particularly surprised that I got about the same discount when having them order one from the factory.

*WE WILL NOT BE UNDERSOLD
WE WILL BEAT ANY WRITTEN QUOTE BY $200

ALL QUOTES FROM SERRAMONTE SUBARU INCLUDE THE DESTINATION/DELIVERY FEES!!!! THE ONLY FEES YOU WILL BE PAYING ARE TAX, LICENSE AND $85 DOCUMENTATION FEES!!!! WE STRIVE TO MAKE YOUR CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE AS SMOOTH, SIMPLE AND TRANSPARENT AS POSSIBLE!!!!
Was that a base limited, or did you get any of the common option packages, like #2 or #34? Seems a very good price.

I also purchased a Limited from Seramonte a few weeks ago. Agree on the simplicity of dealing with them, very straightforward. Would recommend them to anyone. None of the other Bay Area dealers were competitive price wise.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Was that a base limited, or did you get any of the common option packages, like #2 or #34? Seems a very good price.

I also purchased a Limited from Seramonte a few weeks ago. Agree on the simplicity of dealing with them, very straightforward. Would recommend them to anyone. None of the other Bay Area dealers were competitive price wise.
We skipped the Package 34 as we'll use Carplay for navigation and the moonroof and heated steering wheel weren't worth $2k to us. I actually prefer not to have the driver distraction system. We included most of package 2, but not all, and added a trailer hitch. The options we added are below

trailer hitch, rear seat back protector, rear bumper cover, led dome light, ext. auto dimming mir.

·
Registered
2 Posts
2020 Outback Premium (new)
Option package 13 with several other options, like auto-dimming rearview mirror, rear bumper cover, rear back seat protect etc.
MSRP: $32.3K
Sale Price: $27.5K (~15% off msrp) + 0% APR for 63months
Gold Plus Extended Warranty (8 year / 80K): $1,370

·
Registered
2021 Subaru Outback onyx Xt
62 Posts
2021 Outback Onyx XT
w/ option package 22 and popular package #2
$32,580 after (trade in "2015 outback 2.5i premium", taxes/fees, Ambassador coupon, GAP, 8yrs/80k warranty) 0.9% 72 months, NO DOWN PAYMENT.
Melbourne, FLORIDA

·
Registered
2021 Subaru Outback Premium, 2015 Toyota Sienna LE AWD
22 Posts
Bought a 2021 Outback Premium with the blind spot monitoring package for $28,150 out the door. MSRP $32,273.

0% for 63 months. No warranty or add-ons. Beardmore Subaru in Omaha.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Honestly, not sure if this is a good deal or not. Feel free to share thoughts. Bought a crystal white pearl Outback Touring XT for $4,250 off MSRP on 12/31/20.

MSRP: $41,647
Sale: $37,397
0% for 63 months

·
Registered
189 Posts
WOW!!! This is crazy. I bought the exact same car on 11/21/20.
MSRP $41694
Sale 37345
0% for 63 mos.
They must have had a certain price point on that color and option pkg. That is so weird. Mine was in VA, how about you?

2401 - 2420 of 2495 Posts