Subaru Outback Forums banner

81 - 92 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Outback Onyx Edition XT
1,928 Posts
Great. I’ll go measure some common things I expect to pack (duffel bags and backpacks and beach chairs) and fingers crossed it’ll all fit.

Reactions: KingBob!!

·
Registered
2020 Black Subaru Outback Touring XT
98 Posts
I took a chance today and ordered the Thule Vector Alpine today from a local store. It was the only vector that was in stock. Will update when I get the box and install it.

·
Registered
2020 ABP Touring XT
49 Posts
I took a chance today and ordered the Thule Vector Alpine today from a local store. It was the only vector that was in stock. Will update when I get the box and install it.
I’m really interested to see how the Vector Alpine looks on your car!

I’m the owner with the Motion XT Alpine (not vector) that I believe KingBob was referring to. I had to adjust the liftgate by about 1-2” at most. Earlier in this topic I posted a ton of pics.

Can’t wait to see the Vector Alpine!

·
Registered
98 Posts
I’m really interested to see how the Vector Alpine looks on your car!

I’m the owner with the Motion XT Alpine (not vector) that I believe KingBob was referring to. I had to adjust the liftgate by about 1-2” at most. Earlier in this topic I posted a ton of pics.

Can’t wait to see the Vector Alpine!
I will post many pictures when I get it. The big thing for me was thre was only 6 in stock for the county when I got it. Otherwise looking like a January delivery.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I would like to say yes but I doubt it with the limited stock and everyone wanting one

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have an opportunity to buy a new but damaged Force XT XL for a good price. Does anyone know how much you can re mold these mangled ones with a heat gun?

·
Registered
2021 Outback Limited XT
10 Posts
I have an opportunity to buy a new but damaged Force XT XL for a good price. Does anyone know how much you can re mold these mangled ones with a heat gun?
I haven't tried that, but I repaired a cracked Thule box with fiberglass and epoxy (after a too-close encounter with a parking garage ceiling). I watched several YouTube videos on the fiberglass repair procedure. Very easy.

81 - 92 of 92 Posts