Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I am new around here and I was thinking of lifting my 07' outback for more clearance yada yada, but to get to the point, what year of Forester struts will fit on the 07'. If anybody knows definitely let me know, I know I'll have to get subframe spacers so that much I'm aware of. Thanks for reading otherwise.

·
Registered
2005 Outback VDC limited 3.0r
777 Posts
Forestor struts don't lift this generation of outback. Are you trying to lift by 1in or 10inches? This dictates which route to take( strut spacers or custom stuff)

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
I've been researching lifting my 05 outback. And from what I've read you really don't want to do much more than 1.5" or you can put to much stress on you cv axles in the front. To achieve the
1.5" lift it runs about $500.00ish

·
Registered
2009 Subaru Outback 2.5i
257 Posts
Yup...as stated already, the more important question for the OP is how high do you want to go? 1-2" is relatively mild and can be achieved relatively easily and reliably. Any more that 2" requires extending the steering shaft and is more involved. I currently have my '09 Outback 2.5i lifted 1"/1.4" on RalliTEK Raused Overload Springs, but am also looking to eventually go up to a 2'/2.5" setup from Matt Chaplin at Subie Lift OZ...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts