Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since Ive posted here a few times I thought I might introduce myself. my name is stephen and i recently took delivery of my second outback. its a monotone silver 2004 wagons as seen in the really crappy picture. I bouht it because Ive decided to get rid of my impreza and get something a little more grown up.

I became a diehard subaru after I started dating my now fiance who has a 2000 outback wagon, her poor little outback has been through **** but it has never once given us problems. its been beat up a little but but hopefully whn my impreza sells ill be able to focus on the outbacks..

Heres my 2004:

i know its a lousy picture

and heres my fiances:
at the river

after discovering the puddle i drove through that was WAAAY deeper than i thought it was

these are when a redneck told me my "rice burner" couldnt follow in the mud pit after him
what I dont have is the other side of this puddle, i sank the car up to about 3/4 of the way up the fog light, the car did not like that and started to stumble a little but. we went hoe afterwards

·
Gallery Ninja, ,
5,198 Posts
Welcome Stephen, I can already tell you'll fit in well with the crowd from here!

Good to see you properly breaking that Subaru in. Keep up sharing the photos!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
Boxxerace
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing