Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2007 subaru outback wagon. i drove this car every day as a daily driver but now with my new job i work out of state so the car sits at the house for up to three months at a time. when i returned after my first three month job i started the car like normal and noticed a whining noise coming from the transmission. Its the **** throw out bearing...

Im super pissed too because the car has 70k miles on it. i baby it. never abuse the clutch at all... but with that noise and the throwout bearing going out i know it will only get worse... so here comes the question...

Should i just get a clutch kit and replace all the clutch components? i mean there is no slippage or any additional issues with the clutch... but im thinking since im so deep anyways i might as well replace everything... What are your thoughts? also, has anyone seen any good DIY stuff on clutch replacements or you tube videos? Lemmie know. Thanks for reading. :17:

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
About this Discussion
0 Replies
1 Participant
oops129
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing