Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
  • Submissions are now being taken for JUNE OUTBACK OF THE MONTH
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Touring (Canadian Model) with Eyesight
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I'm guilty of warming up my car before driving but tonight I just started the engine and pretty much just drove off. Immediately I saw the Eyesight words with a shoulder strap diagonally across it. There was an icon stating that there was more information available. I toggled the Info paddle and was informed the car was too cold for Eyesight.

Wow, can't say I've seen that before.
It was however, -20°C

Attachments

·
Registered
2019 Touring (Canadian Model) with Eyesight
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have experienced this a couple times where it’s so cold, getting in the car and exhaling warm moist air as we all do can sometimes condense on the upper part of the windshield and fog the camera. Or on the camera lens itself. With the defrost on, once it warms up, the issue resolves itself. At least that’s been my experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No fog, no breath, just too cold in the cabin. Once I drove it and it warmed up the message disappeared. It was definitely just temp related..

I use cruise control all the time since it's adaptive. Ya notice this when it's not available.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts