Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone notice...

cptoversteer came out of nowhere (he's been here about as long as I have, maybe half a year) to take over 5th place for total posts - who was it, FMGreen that was displaced? He's closing in on 4th and I'd wager he'll be #1 at his current rate before long. And I wouldn't classify him as a "post *****" either.

Or is he going to be discounted as a "fake poster" since he drives a "fake" Outback (little OBS) ? :rolleyes: :eek: :D

·
Administrator
4,269 Posts
PTinVT said:
And I wouldn't classify him as a "post *****" either.
Oh I would... :jester:

PTinVT said:
Or is he going to be discounted as a "fake poster" since he drives a "fake" Outback (little OBS) ? :rolleyes: :eek: :D
Hey now thats a great idea! :29:

·
Tokyo's between my toes
6,696 Posts
I predicted a while ago, he will overtake us all. I'm just enjoying my little reign of the dinosaurs for the moment *G* soon I shall quietly reside in beds of coal, a mere spectre of the terror now gripping the post count.

·
OBXT Moderator, ,
2,417 Posts
The_Lizard said:
I predicted a while ago, he will overtake us all. I'm just enjoying my little reign of the dinosaurs for the moment *G* soon I shall quietly reside in beds of coal, a mere spectre of the terror now gripping the post count.
OK, here goes.

Hey now thats a great idea!
And again.

Sheizegeschichte!

OK. I give up. How do you get two direct quotes in the same reply? Not that I really need to know if I'm ever going to catch up to you guys. :p

And keep in mind, I'm well over 50, so this computer stuff does not come easily to a Luddite such as I.

"THE AVATAR NEVER LIES!"

·
Superb Moderator, ,
6,194 Posts
You guys always have to take a shot at us little OB owners. Geez. So now we shouldn't get full credit for a post 'cause we have baby OB's? We OBS owners are the bread and butter of this site!!!!;)

Brian

·
Tokyo's between my toes
6,696 Posts
Well, I will be offline for most of this weekend so I'm sure I'll find myself trampled by the time I get back.

Ob Topic, the wagon is seat-down loaded for another haul of stuff to Marysville 30 miles away, then scheduled to haul trash back on the return trip.

·
OBXT Moderator, ,
2,417 Posts
Didn't take long for us sleazy postmongers to find an outlet for our frustrations, at least until Feb. 4!!

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Yeah, he's a regular post putin.

But have a little respect for the OBS guys. Any car that wears the Outback moniker deserves some respect. It's just that his is the Midget OB.

In any case anything less then an OBXT is an easy victim, so I'll just refrain from making anymore derogatory comments on the OBS. Or should it be called SOB? :)

·
OBXT Moderator, ,
2,417 Posts
bheinz57 said:
We OBS owners are the bread and butter of this site!!!!;)
Brian
You might be the bread and butter, The XT owners are the meat and potatoes!

Oh...and the veggies, too. My mother always told me to eat my greens.:rolleyes:

·
Administrator
4,269 Posts
Mudge said:

You might be the bread and butter, The XT owners are the meat and potatoes!

Oh...and the veggies, too. My mother always told me to eat my greens.:rolleyes:
Well then I'll just call my H6-3.0 the site's Corned Beef and Cabagge (and ya might as well throw in PoTaToes) ;)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
back to the subject line - 4th with a bullet:

Hero Boots (1093 posts)
The_Lizard (1079 posts)
bheinz57 (1046 posts)
cptoversteer (952 posts)
Jondalar (947 posts)

:eek:

·
Administrator
4,269 Posts
Yea earlier this week I tried to keep Ole'Bruce occupied with a favor, mainly so I can pad my post count without fear of him catching me more easily :p

Hey Bruce, how do you like your new avatar? I picked it as I thought it was perfect for you :D

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
gotta reveal my ignorance...where's it from and what is it? sorry, remember, no TV to keep me up on the Higher developments of Western Kulture.....

yeah, i think Sly and i are truly brothers in whoring...maybe we shd both move to NV and go into biz. or Juarez, for that matter.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
About this Discussion
33 Replies
11 Participants
BlueRidge
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing