Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2000 OBW
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2000 Outback Wagon with Black Leather seats in perfect condition. Would like to see if someone would trade for dark fabric seats in good condition (black or grey). Front/Rear & headrests. Front Seats are heated and driver is Power. Would need the same in trade. I believe other years 01,02 will fit.

Must be reasonably local for a swap...I'll drive ~150 miles

Thanks...

·
Registered
2004 Outback Wagon, 2.5, 4EAT, All weather package.
1,036 Posts
00-04 will swap. I happen to have a set of cloth seats for sale, but they are tan.

·
Registered
2000 OBW
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the offer. I kinda want to stick with dark colors (Carpet, and doors are black/grey)

·
Premium Member
I has car.
4,621 Posts
I have a set in my 2000 obw. They're perfect and I've been trying to piece together a leather interior for it anyway. . . Crating and shipping an interior is a huge PITA tho. . . It's not a car I'm driving right now so I suppose I could build the crate and send them up, you could use the crate to send yours down. . . Or meet you in PA or with a cordless impact lol.

You looking to trade door panels as well or just the seats?

·
Premium Member
2014 Legacy 2.5i 6M
150 Posts
I'm on LI if you wanna swap.

The seats are mint. PM me with pics of yours and I will let you know.

·
Premium Member
I has car.
4,621 Posts
I was gonna reply to your PM/email but checked this thread. . . Since he's about 680 miles closer I'd go that route. I've got a set of heated leather fronts already, really just need a black leather back seat and door panels and it's probably not worth driving halfway to NY for that, especially if you've got an offer like that in your backyard.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.