Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Outback of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased a 2018 premium and super happy with the vehicle so far.

I know many of the limited owners are less than pleased with the aesthetic of the wood trim pieces in the dash/doors. I actually prefer the look of the wood.

Anybody want to make a swap for my silver pieces?

I searched and did not see any write-ups on the swap process for 5th gen. Anyone have experience in this area? Is it a reasonable DIY, or better to be professionally handled?

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 3.0 VDC Wag + 2018 2.5 Leg Ltd
27,171 Posts
moved thread updated title.

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 3.0 VDC Wag + 2018 2.5 Leg Ltd
27,171 Posts
All of the silver interior trim is horrible and shines to bright here in the Phoenix sun.
to stop the shine, I am sure YOU could find someone to get finger print marks all over it. :wink2:

Reactions: jdog1

·
Registered
2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R Limited
34 Posts
Just purchased a 2018 premium and super happy with the vehicle so far.

I know many of the limited owners are less than pleased with the aesthetic of the wood trim pieces in the dash/doors. I actually prefer the look of the wood.

Anybody want to make a swap for my silver pieces?

I searched and did not see any write-ups on the swap process for 5th gen. Anyone have experience in this area? Is it a reasonable DIY, or better to be professionally handled?
I'm interested, but I'm in the Bay Area. I'd also have to figure out how to remove and replace the trim. LMK.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I have a set from my 18 limited. I’ll do the trade no problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
298 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.