Subaru Outback Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Outback 2009 2.5i Ltd 4EAT NAV
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some blue print from a vinyl shopping bag transferred onto my black leather seats. To remove, I tried rubbing Optimum Leather Protectant with a micro fiber cloth, but it did not work. Using a scrubber sponge did not work either.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 Outback 2.5i Limited, Crimson Red Pearl
123 Posts
Some blue print from a vinyl shopping bag transferred onto my black leather seats. To remove, I tried rubbing Optimum Leather Protectant with a micro fiber cloth, but it did not work. Using a scrubber sponge did not work either.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Try a leather cleaner with a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.

Reactions: ths258

·
Registered
Outback 2009 2.5i Ltd 4EAT NAV
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I went forward with using the Scrub Buddies Quick Erasers from Dollar Tree. With some time and effort, the marks appear to be removed without any conspicuous damage to surface underneath. Cleaning the area fully consumed both erasers from the Scrub Buddies Quick Erasers 2-pack ($1).

I think that the affected area was not leather but vinyl. The leather on these seats are only on the areas that normally contact the person.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.