Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Outback 3.6R Limited
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale are two Subaru Fork Mount Bike Racks, model SOA567B010. These are the same as Thule Circuit 526XT, although the Subaru version has a silver colored main rail, while the Thule version has a black rail. These mount directly to the integrated crossbars on the 2015 to 2018 Outback, except the Touring version which requires separate crossbars. (These racks do not include the front wheel carrier, which Subaru/Thule sell separately, if you want to put the removed front wheels onto the roof rack. Most people just put the front wheels inside the vehicle.)

These are new racks. One of them is still brand new in the sealed box. The other was taken out of the box and installed on my Outback for a few days, but never had a bike put on it. (Decided to go with a different bike rack solution.)

Price is $125 for the sealed box unit, or $110 for the open box unit, including shipping to contiguous 48 US states. $220 including shipping if you buy both. Payment accepted via PayPal.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Are these still available? We have a 2018 Outback and I am interested in not trying to stuff our bikes inside the vehicle again. Please let me know either way. Thanks!

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are these still available? We have a 2018 Outback and I am interested in not trying to stuff our bikes inside the vehicle again. Please let me know either way. Thanks!
Sorry for the delay in responding, but for some reason I didn't get a notification of your post. Anyway, yes, these racks are still available if you're still interested. (I'll also send you a PM to that effect.)

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Now that's it's a new biking season. I'll be listing these soon on eBay. But if you're interested, I'll still sell them directly to anyone responding here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.