Subaru Outback Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Outback Premium 6MT
546 Posts
Hi All,
After reading through many threads, and talking ot a few members, I just order the rear sway bar kit from Subaru Parts On Line, as well as getting a set of Michelin Defenders to replace the OEM Contis (NTB was having a buy 3 get 1 free promo). Are there any other upgrades that "should" be done to help with everyday handling, as well as the drifting on the highway?
You could "slam" it :>

·
Registered
2011 Outback Premium 6MT
546 Posts
Hi All,
After reading through many threads, and talking to a few members, I just order the rear sway bar kit from Subaru Parts On Line, as well as getting a set of Michelin Defenders to replace the OEM Contis (NTB was having a buy 3 get 1 free promo). Are there any other upgrades that "should" be done to help with everyday handling, as well as the drifting on the highway?
Getting a good alignment done will help with the drift. I think there have been posts about using zero toe angle front and rear. For everyday handling, you have probably done all you can do without getting into lowering the car or stiffer springs. You may "feel" the effect of a front strut bar if you really push it on the road. How many miles are on your stock tires?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts