Subaru Outback Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2012 Outback 2.5i Premium
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All,
After reading through many threads, and talking to a few members, I just order the rear sway bar kit from Subaru Parts On Line, as well as getting a set of Michelin Defenders to replace the OEM Contis (NTB was having a buy 3 get 1 free promo). Are there any other upgrades that "should" be done to help with everyday handling, as well as the drifting on the highway?

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
...and this is why I love this forum...you get insightful, helpful, and relevant information from users who have made changes/mods ect that you are thinking of doing. :29:
Yup! I'm really digging the posters here, much good and relevant info.

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Getting a good alignment done will help with the drift. I think there have been posts about using zero toe angle front and rear. For everyday handling, you have probably done all you can do without getting into lowering the car or stiffer springs. You may "feel" the effect of a front strut bar if you really push it on the road. How many miles are on your stock tires?
Will have the alignment done at NTB (I had the 5 year alignment package on my Forrester, so it transfers over). I have about 2000 miles on the Contis. With living in a snow prone area, I've heard too many bad things about the Contis and snowy roads.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts