Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
upholestery issue for 2011 Outback
Wondering if others have had this happen. The fabric that extends from the base of the plastic on the back of my driver seat, which covers the wiring for the electric seats has come loose and has fallen down. i know it has happened from my kids feet pushing on it. when i try and reattach it there seems to only be a few knobs that this fabric should hook in to, makes me think that something is missing. This did only occur on the drivers side. It seems like a bit of a design flaw and wonder if others have experienced this? Of coarse would love any suggestions on how to fix it.
bellamag

·
Registered
22,836 Posts
It might be a case where you need to glue it back in place. Design flaw I highly doubt it prone to abuse via kids yes clearly thats the case. LOL

I keep waiting for my 3yr old to break my seat pushing on it with her feet while sitting in her car seat. She knows not to do this but - when she's having a 3yr old moment it happens. No doubt seats are not made to get levered like that fingers crossed she doesn't break the seat.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
subiesailor
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing