Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking for a used 2010 or 2011 Subaru Outback. My budget was 20,000. I assumed that I was going to find a basic model with between 30-40 thousand miles.

Today I found a used 2011 limited with the works (leather, sunroof, etc.) with 61,000 miles for 21500.

This seems like it might be a good deal, but do you think the mileage is too high?

I also am not sure that I really need all of the bells and whistles for the added cost.

What do you think?

Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
374 Posts
If you are looking at a base model, you can get a brand new 2013 base model CVT for just under 24K. Better car with full warranty for 4k more.

·
Registered
22,836 Posts
21500 even less. not a big enough difference to justify buying used for me.

I bought an 07 Toyota Sequoia from the original owner all records - mint condition with 64,000 miles on it in June of this year - Paid 22K for it. 21 for a used OB with a new car value of 24K is too high. The Sequoia is pushing 50K new and 45k for a stripped down basic rig. Which case 22K used with 64k all records is a good deal and worth the risk of a used car etc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
foxrider68
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing