Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
01 Outback 3.0
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a vacuum hose kit for sale somewhere? With my Volvo, there is all sorts of aftermarket support for people who don't want to assemble every part piecemeal. Brake kits, tuneup kits, suspension refresh kits, etc. Of course, I realize that a European car will require maintenance more often than a trusty Scooby, so perhaps demand might not be there, but unfortunately, I have at least 2 hoses that are failing, and if there are 2, there are probably more, so I would like to just do all of them at once.

·
Master Caster
2005 XT, Mildly Modified...2006 XT Limited, Highly Modifed
16,119 Posts
Is there a vacuum hose kit for sale somewhere? With my Volvo, there is all sorts of aftermarket support for people who don't want to assemble every part piecemeal. Brake kits, tuneup kits, suspension refresh kits, etc. Of course, I realize that a European car will require maintenance more often than a trusty Scooby, so perhaps demand might not be there, but unfortunately, I have at least 2 hoses that are failing, and if there are 2, there are probably more, so I would like to just do all of them at once.
On the aftermarket, there are only silicone kits for the older WRXs and Forester XTs. It is very possible that Subaru sells a bundled kit. But probably not. I would identify the few major molded hoses and pic those up from Subaru and use parts store vacuum tubing for the rest. I have re-plumbed several Subarus this way, including the 2 I currently have.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts