Subaru Outback Forums banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Outback Limited w/Nav
23 Posts
Just a heads up on how great Subaru is, after reading this thread i was kind of upset because i bought my 2019 outback about 2 weeks ago. So i decided to call SOA and see if there is anything they could for me since i bought the car a few weeks ago. After talking to subaru for a few minutes they were able to look up my 04 and 11 Wrx's i owned, and was told i would of been able to receive a $500 discount. Since the Outback was already bought he offered me a $500 gift card to be used at any Subaru dealership for Accessories or Service. This is one of the reasons i Love Subarus. Thank You Subaru for taking care of a loyal customer.

·
Registered
2010 Outback Limited 2.5i
30 Posts
I noticed my loyalty coupon has some wording about not being applicable with other incentives. I have my 2020 Ltd XT on order, and plan on using the SOA (Chase) 2.9% financing. I'm not sure if this financing is considered an "incentive", so wondering if anyone else has successfully used the coupon with the 2.9%?

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 Outback
146 Posts
I noticed my loyalty coupon has some wording about not being applicable with other incentives. I have my 2020 Ltd XT on order, and plan on using the SOA (Chase) 2.9% financing. I'm not sure if this financing is considered an "incentive", so wondering if anyone else has successfully used the coupon with the 2.9%?

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk
I think they are talking about cash incentives. For example, I used my Subaru VIP program last year when we purchased my wife's Forester. I was told we could not use an Ambassador coupon for the purchase.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Can someone confirm if the current PHS VIP letter is for 2% below invoice? Currently have offers of $500 under, but looking at a Touring which this would make it an additional $250 discount. We got an offer from a Costco dealer but was just $300 below invoice even though they claimed it was actually $1000 (easy to do if you make your own invoice numbers).

We got a $500 loyalty as well. TIA.

·
Registered
2020 Outback Limited XT, Abyss Blue Pearl (Mine) PP 2 , 2017 Ice Silver Outback Limited (Wife's)
66 Posts
I used the PHS VIP program which was Invoice -2%. I also used a Subaru Loyalty Coupon ($500). The wording on my Loyalty Coupon concerning when/how it could be used was "Can only be used for the purchase or lease of a NEW untitled Subaru. Coupon is non-transferable and can only be redeemed by the coupon holder with the same name and address listed above. Valid only through an authorized Subaru retailer in the Continental U.S. Only original coupon will be accepted: no facsimiles or copies. Can be combined with any other offers. Coupon has no cash value."

From what's been said in previous posts, it appears not all Loyalty Coupons are the same regarding restrictions.

·
Registered
2020 Outback
146 Posts
I used a Subaru VIP program discount last year. I called SOA and asked if I could use the VIP discount with other offers, and was told it could not. At the time, I was unaware of the "loyalty" dscount.

61 - 70 of 70 Posts